A gaming pc for around £1k UK. Help pls

rebel78 22:09 16 Aug 2017

Hi,

I going to buy a gaming PC and I am looking for specific recommendations from people with more expertise than myself.

I am looking for something that will play anything i throw at it. I have a monitor; its not 4k but it would be nice if the pc could cope with gaming at 4k if I upgrade in the future.

I'd ideally like a nice ssd inside. I'd also like to not have to upgrade anytime soon

I've lost track a bit with current computer specs. I currently have a i5-2400 @ 3.10 Ghz with a hd6790.

My budget is £1,000 but there is some upward wriggle room if it really makes sense. I also don;t want to have to build it myself.

Any guidance appreciated.

Thanks

Forum Editor 18:03 19 Aug 2017

This company has an excellent reputation.

Old Deuteronomy 20:17 19 Aug 2017

Forget gaming at 4k within this budget now, a suitable graphics card will use up 60% plus of your £1000 but, if you can afford to upgrade in a couple of years, you may well find a suitable graphics card is more reasonably priced by then.

moviesonline880 03:11 05 Oct 2017

Chack This pc games

martd7 12:27 05 Oct 2017

Chillblast as link from FE

click here

DiMeo 14:44 13 Oct 2017

Hi, here is a nice option click here it discounted about 350 pounds

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?