Gaming PC advice for 10 year old

clairos 00:27 31 Jul 2019

Hi, I'm after a gaming PC for my 10 year old. He doesn't want the best of the best, but he wants to be able to play Ark, Fortnite, et cetera, and i want one that's going to last a fair while so that it's still suitable while his needs grow!!

Does anyone have any advice on this spec please? click here

Govan1x 13:35 01 Aug 2019

The price is good. But unfortunately I know nothing about gaming and what games it would play.

I had to laugh when checking the Google map of the company it was right in the middle of the Thames in London.

Further research shows it as Oxford and has been in business for 1 year.

I hope someone can give you the information that you need.

I would probably have been tempted to buy it for myself if I was in the market for one.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:22 01 Aug 2019

Here are the ARK: Survival Evolved System Requirements (Minimum) CPU: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better. OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions) VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better. FREE DISK SPACE: 60 GB. DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB.

Forum Editor 22:39 02 Aug 2019

Moved to the Games forum from Tech Helproom.

oftmarshall678 16:16 06 Aug 2019

Ehh, something usual will do the job fine. Fotnite is not a heavy game that will exhaust your PC. YOu can buy your kid a PS4. It's amazing for Fortnite gamers

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 7T Pro review

The Best Free Fonts Every Designer Should Have 2019

MacBook Pro 13in (2019) review

Xiaomi Mi 10 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs