Gaming App for PC......Bluestacks help.

chrisdebf 01:17 21 Dec 2016

I am with Facebook and i enjoy playing the games that are provided by King.com. Over a year ago, i use to have an Android app on my computer which was called Leapdroid. By playing with Leapdroid, i was able to receive daily bonuses for the game i was playing. When my computer packed up, and i got this one, i found, for some reason, that Leapdroid was no longer available, so i found Bluestacks. It loaded well and all went fine until it got to the part where is asks for your existing account or make a new account. Now i tried everything, but i simply cannot remember my old log in details, so i clicked on "New" account, on Bluestacks. I made a fresh account with Gmail with a password, and re-clcked on the "New" button on Bluestacks but it will tells me the information is wrong. Leapdroid had the same feature, so even if that was still available, it wouldnt probably let me in to play the games. Can anyone tell me what am i doing wrong and why, even with a new account, i cannot log in to Bluestacks? Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Artist Yippie Hey on 3D printing a futuristic magazine cover

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comparatif : PS4 vs Nintendo Switch