First time building a gaming PC need help

Bear5665 01:06 07 Jun 2017

Hi so I'm finally getting around to building my first proper gaming pc, and I just want to to check if my specs should be enough to play games like world of Warcraft on ultra or high while maintaing a high fps.

CPU: i5 7600k 3.8GHz Mobo: Asus Strix z270e Memory: 16 gb (2x8) corsair vengeance GPU: Gigabyte nvidia GTX 1060 Storage: Samsung 850 evo ssd

I have done a lot of research and I do believe I should be able to play most games at a high fps on ultra graphics but my main game is WoW.

Also my second question is atm is I'm running a 24 inch 1080p pretty old Samsung with only a 60hz refresh rate. I know that with the specs of the pc a new monitor is probably needed to get the best out of it and keeping the Samsung as a second Monitor or even changing my current double into a triple monitor set up. But I dont know wheather I should stick with 1080 p and just up the refresh rate or upgrade to 1440p or would there be no point. And any recommendations for great gaming monitors would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot for taking them time out to read and anwser sorry if I went on a bit thanks a lot.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)