Best choice PC's for gaming

adrian.pickles.73 13:58 01 Oct 2013

I am hoping someone could help me with some advice. For some time now I have been wanting to purchase a desk top gaming PC that is ideal for playing Train Simulator & first person shooters whilst still being able to run all the usual multi-media functions & internet. I have an X-box but there are certain titles that are not available on this format. As you can probably already tell I know very little about PC specifications. I have been searching the NET and made some enquiries with the mainstream retailers but I am totallly confused. Ideally, if I am investing in a new PC, I would like to have a flat monitor with touchscreen and preferably for a reasonable price. I also wondered if you could recommend any suppliers / retailers?

Yours sincerely

Adrian Pickles

lotvic 15:19 01 Oct 2013

As my need is more general and not so much for games, I can't advise on a model to suit you and your budget. However I have decided to buy my next pc from click here as they have a good reputation and you can customise the parts if you want. Exploring all the models is a good way to get familiar with the 'insides' of a pc as well :)

adrian.pickles.73 13:13 18 Oct 2013

Thanks for your help. Will definately check it out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 and 32 review – hands-on

Best Mac video editors

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts