armor and machine android game

MJS WARLORD 13:24 02 Jan 2019
Answered

What am I doing wrong. On the first tab I just seem to keep rotating between topping up all sections of heat/tank/kiln/fluid. On the next page where it says workers the first box has reached the 60 limit and now says fully upgraded , the second box says requirements with no details. On the next tab if I tap the end box I just see a click advertising apps.

What do I need to do to add more "things to do" in the game.

Forum Editor 14:17 03 Jan 2019

Take a look at this.

MJS WARLORD 18:12 03 Jan 2019

thanks fe I have seen this before but I am still unclear how to move to next stages , I am just adding millions of units to heat tank kiln fluid.

The works tab says fully upgraded but I am unclear how to get other added to my tabs

MJS WARLORD 18:16 04 Jan 2019
Answer

finally sorted ! I watched a video on youtube up to the point where I could not work out what to do.

their was a tab that said blah blah blah , cost 15 workers !

I did not realise I was to click on this , loose 15 workers and that this would then allow me to progress

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

12 character artists you should know about in 2019

iPad mini 5 release date, price & specs rumours

Test : l’enceinte Bluetooth BW-AS2 de Blitzwolf