anyone using the steam games client

KEITH 1955 14:11 24 Feb 2019

I am re-installing some games that I have not used for a long time , as you know if you click on play a game any downloads or updates will be paused whilst you are playing something else in the steam client.

Is their any way to keep downloads going whilst using another game or am I trying to do something that cant be done.

If the answer is no I cant then I will leave my pc on overnight and just let everything install as I am sleeping.

Old Deuteronomy 11:48 25 Feb 2019

The answer is no; you should leave the pc on overnight and enjoy everything tomorrow.

That is not true, please try to accurate when offering advice.

With steam running online right click on games that require updates, click on properties, click on the updates tab, then choose your preferred option from the drop-down list under background downloads.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health

Apple Streaming Service Release Date & Apple TV Subscription Rumours

Quel est le meilleur iPad ?