Andy android , anyone used it

mrgrumpy 08:14 07 Nov 2019

I want to run some android games on a screen bigger than my tablet , a world at arms user recomened something called andy android but i never heard of it. Anyone got it and how do you run it.

mrgrumpy 11:41 07 Nov 2019

ok guys I done a bit of experimenting on another pc since I asked the question.

I tried andy android on my spare pc and I am glad I did , the program TRIED to give me another av program and browser but most puzzling it kept turning off my internet even if I manually turned it back on.

F.E. don't grumble at me for mentioning an alterative but if anyone wants to use android emulator the alternative to andy android is bluestacks and I can assure you it wont try to give you any pup's.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best TV streaming services: Netflix vs Amazon Prime vs Disney+ and more

The art projects making this 2019 General Election more bearable

Best Apple tech gifts for Christmas 2019

R├ępondez au sondage Tech Advisor 2019 et gagnez un Galaxy Note 10