11 year old wants a laptop to play games on.

CAPLG77 12:22 23 Nov 2018

Hi, My son wants a laptop for Christmas, primarily for playing games. He's interested in games like Roblox, Minecraft, Undertale, Fortnite and Dragonball Z. He's only 11, so he doesn't need an all singing and dancing one, but something that will play well enough. Does anyone have any ideas as I am utterly clueless? Budget is pretty low I've found out for this type of thing, £300 is the absolute max I can afford (original Christmas budget was £100, but I can see that is not going to be enough). He currently has an Xbox One which apparently doesn't allow him to access all of the features/content of the games, at least that's what I understood from his 100 mile an hour ramblings!!! Please help. Links are very much appreciated. Kindest Regards.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Pixel Slate review

Brian Cox-branded beer brings Big Bang beauty to bottles

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comment jouer à des jeux de PS2 et PS3 sur PS4 ?