yesteryears answer to todays problems

jimjarr 17:18 18 Nov 2017

Hi, I’m receiving unwanted calls and I contacted my landline supplier (Virgin) and Now I’m paying not to receive unwanted calls, this seems ridiculous. I remember years ago a telephone you could buy that needed your home number plus two or three extra numbers (that you chose) before activating. Then you gave these extra numbers to friends and family for them to add to your existing number and then them and only them got through. Any Idea of the name of this phone or system? To me it’s a much simpler answer to this problem.

lotvic 23:37 19 Nov 2017

Possibly you mean BT8600 premium nuisance call blocker phone, as discussed in a Thread on Speakers Corner on page 2 ClickHere

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?