Why is my iPhone x getting slow

Aunssery 10:11 09 May 2019

Got a used iphone X (64GB),i could feel it slowing down,i didn't install too many apps or softwares.it's only been working for three months since I got it,i've cleaned it up twice (deleted some useless app and factory reset) But it didn't work out so well.

alanrwood 10:42 09 May 2019

Apple have said that they slow down older phones to extend battery life. Maybe this your problem, Do a search for more info on this.

BRYNIT 16:50 09 May 2019

Don't have an iPhone but have a read of CLICK HER

BRYNIT 16:52 09 May 2019

Also have a read of CLICK HERE

Aunssery 08:44 13 May 2019

Thank you guys very much,i searched Google and it told me i should clean my phone, but it wasn't ideal,no other suggestions?

Ayisser 04:49 16 May 2019

This is usually due to a lack of storage,just factory reset the iPhone to free up space isn't enough.My phone is also 64GB, I deliberately do not save any movies or video on iPhone,because I know they can easily take up a lot of space.As well as i also clean iPhone regularly with this program,as 64GB is not comparable to a 128GB or 256GB iPhone.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 5G UK Release Date, Price & Specification

D&AD Awards 2019: Check out the Pencil winners from the year's biggest creative awards

WWDC 2019 dates and what to expect

iPhone 2019 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs