Which of these two Smartphones should I go for?

abdel13 21:45 15 Nov 2016
Answered

I was wondering which of these two phones would be recommended for me because I'm having a hard deciding which one to go for. Either the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 or The Nokia Lumia 830. i know they're completely different devices when it comes to pretty much everything especially the built in system they run on. I personally prefer the windows phone interface and lots of the features it has to offer including Cortana,better camera, attractive design and overall smooth experience. But I just can't get over The Galaxy Note 2! Bigger screen, stylus, better front facing camera and the fact that the Android store has significantely more apps to offer. Help me make the best of my choice!

Forum Editor 13:14 16 Nov 2016
Answer

There's no contest in my opinion - The Samsung is the clear winner.

Jason Loy 09:39 18 Nov 2016

I suggest mi note 3 , the best in the range with the awesome features, I am using many heavy apps in this and haven't experienced any heating and hang problem yet. Thanks

Jason Loy 09:40 18 Nov 2016

Also see this tutorial, hope it would be helpful

appsmart 16:32 19 Nov 2016

his is some kind of sticky key or something that effect that is on and I can not figure out to turn it off.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Pharrell's favourite new illustrator Daniel Egneus on making dreamlike fashion art

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Windows 10 : comment désactiver Cortana ?