Hot Topics

Which tablet? huawei matepad pro or samsung s6

Techplayer_Frank 22:32 13 May 2020

Hi all. It's just too slow to open my laptop every time so I decide to buy a tablet with keyboard to handle the emails and meetings. iPad pro looks great but that is beyond my budget, so I decide to choose from huawei matepad pro and samsung s6. I have read some reviews about these two products. The price of matepad pro looks great and I prefer matepad pro because of my p20 pro works perfectly. But seems this product is not gonna support google mobile service. I'm afraid that I can't use APPs like office, gmail and youtube in this tablet. Did anyone buy it? How's the experience? What's your suggestion if I'm gonna use it mainly for work.

Forum Editor 22:49 13 May 2020

Our review of the Matepad Pro may help you to decide.

Techplayer_Frank 21:48 14 May 2020

Thank you editor. Seems that the necessary apps will be available through apkpure. This really dispel my last concern on apps. I'll decide to have a try.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Save a staggering 82% when you upgrade to Windows 10 Pro now

Akira art show continues in absence of virus-hit Olympics

Apple doubles price of MacBook Pro RAM upgrade

French Days 2020 : dates, sites participants & bons plans