Whatsapp on my Windows phone

slaydeuk 12:46 06 Jul 2019

I understand that I might not be able to get Whatsapp on my Windows phone in December. Is this correct and, if so, what can I do about it? I would like to stick to my Windows phone rather than buy an Android.

slaydeuk 19:06 06 Jul 2019

Many thanks for that. I think I am OK until December when I think I might have to reinstal Whatsapp. The message I got on my phone warning me of the problem seemed to be unsure that the app would be available at that time.

Onmovies App 17:18 27 Aug 2019

To download WhatsApp,go to the Windows Store and search for WhatsApp. You will find the application for free. Click on it and download it. Register your mobile number and verify it once you get the code via SMS.

ThopTv Apk 17:39 27 Aug 2019

Microsoft isn't building new features for Windows phone, so there's no reason to buy one in 2019. There are no new phones, and in the next year, Microsoft will abandon the platform altogethe

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Apple unveils first ‘pro’ iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max

InDesign at 20: how Adobe beat Quark to become the graphic design tool of choice

iPhone 11 Pro confirmed: Release date, price & specs

Les meilleures montres connectées (2019)