THL T6C "Permission Denied" error

Naoise Kelly 16:23 11 Jan 2017

While opening the web browser initially also an error occured saying "Permission Denied, Go to Settings>Apps to fix." or something like that. I've gone to settings, and Apps and still have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Also now I try to log into hotmail just through the browser and also the same error comes up. This is a new phone and I read something online about an App permission manager but I can't find it listed in my apps, is this causing the problem? Does any one have any solutions for this or found themselves in the same problem?

I am Spartacus 01:08 12 Jan 2017

I'm not sure why you'd get this problem but go to Settings, Apps, Chrome (or whatever your default browser is), choose 'Permissions' then you need to enable whatever permission is being requested.

If for some reason it won't allow you to change the permission then either reboot and try again or if that doesn't work start in 'Safe Mode' which will allow you to change the permission.

Although accessing safe mode can vary slightly from phone to phone you can probably boot into safe mode by long pressing the power button then when the 'Power off' option appears long press it until the option to boot into safe mode appears.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?