Sony Xperia Z1s - most similar recent versions?

hoggywog_x 08:40 07 Aug 2018

I have a Sony Xperia Z1s that I love, but the glass is starting to unstick so it is time to replace it. (I know it is a dinosaur.)

What is the most similar well-rated newer version of this phone? I like the size (5.68 x 2.9)(5" screen) and ideally would like to stay as close as possible, but not bigger.

Mostly I just text, play simple games, have a few apps and use the internet.

Thanks so much!!

Piter 09:40 07 Aug 2018

Sony halted its production for a long time, why not get yourself a newer but budget one?

hoggywog_x 01:04 08 Aug 2018

I bought my mom the Z3 from Amazon, and it works great. I was just wondering if the Z5 or L versions of the Xperia were any better?

Honestly, I had to put a lot of research in lately to replace my laptop & car, and I just don't have it in me to spend time on one more new thing, lol. Just not my wheelhouse.

Forum Editor 09:25 08 Aug 2018

Take a look at our own reviews of the Sony Experia range.

hoggywog_x 00:32 11 Aug 2018

Thank you!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Threadripper 2990WX review

New Nvidia graphics cards offer 'industry-changing' real-time raytracing on your computer for the…

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Les meilleurs téléphones portables basiques (2018)