SD card pre recorded video footage fail to view

[email protected] 16:54 11 Feb 2018

I have 1x siricam 1xpruveeo dash cam and 1xnet base cam. Purchased 3x32gb SD cards from different eBay suppliers supposedly version10 but I can't see any recorded video to view on my iPad or iPhone. The siricam shows recordings every 30 minutes but with no actual seconds or minutes of video to view. Each camera is OK to view live via wifi but not see pre-recorded video footage ?

mole44 05:15 14 Feb 2018

Junk your sd cards they are probably fake go to a proper supplier for them,their is a lot of fake goods on some of these sites so a bargain may not be a bargain.As you have nothing to loose you could format and wipe them with this software click here

[email protected] 16:57 17 Feb 2018

Purchased a new scan disk ultra and this appears to have resolved my problem

yousfry 08:58 18 Feb 2018

Great information are sharing..Thanks for that. Here i have something for you guys imessage for pc imessage is not working

wee eddie 11:34 18 Feb 2018

This is one of the problems that occur , frequently, when one buys cheap SD Cards

mole44 09:12 19 Feb 2018

Looks like i was spot on,will people never learn i'm with wee eddie

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Festival de Cannes 2018 ?