samsung tab a 10.5 question

grumpy old man 11:03 24 Sep 2019

my old tab a , a smaller model died so I got the above.

The so called quick guide does not show what all the sockets are for , there is a long one and 2 tiny ones down one edge , I presume that this would be for a clip on keyboard ?????

On the opposite end to the charger socket their is a round socket that I presume is for a set of mini earphones ????? their is also a pin hole at the side of it like the one you use to open the micro sd slot , what is it ????

SAFTEY WARNING …. I was only holiday when I plugged in my other tablet to charge it , the "charging circle" did not come up on the screen and within a few seconds the tablet got so hot I put it outside. NOTE later on I forced the case open and was surprised to see it had been getting hot where the circuits were and NOT anywhere near the battery. Guess what ! I always used to go out and leave things on charge … not anymore !

lotvic 13:42 24 Sep 2019

Well, duh. In the user manual on page 11 there is nice diagram of Device layout click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 7T Pro review

Kristina Bold is a font based on a stroke survivor's handwriting

The best games on Apple Arcade

Les meilleures séries Netflix (2019)