Hot Topics

samsung k zoom sm-c115.move photo to sd card.

jacq13 21:45 13 Jul 2016

Hi. I am hoping someone can help me as I am struggling to move photos from the current storage on my phone and put them onto the sd card. The online phone manual covers lots of technical info re pics but nothing as basic as this. Many thanks for any help help you can give me.

muddypaws 13:45 15 Jul 2016

ON my Samsung J5 I go to settings/scroll down to applications/ manage and you get the list of apps. If you select one it shows 'move to sd card, but might be greyed out. Presumably your photos are in the gallery and they probably can't be moved. I auto upload to Google photos and delete the camera ones, but that does mean you need wifi or data to view them.

jacq13 21:22 15 Jul 2016

Thank you for your reply. I have just tried that but not showing gallery on list of apps. I did have tbe previous camera phone to this one and that had a number of steps to copy and move photos from where they were stored on hard drive of photos to the sd card, but not the same process and I have tried variations ...... that would be too easy. Was really wanting to get them on the sd card as easiest way for me to then get prints done in store. Thanks for your time.

muddypaws 21:43 15 Jul 2016

jacq13

No probs. Just noticed that Gallery is a default app. and 'move' is greyed out.

Just a thought.

Can you set phone to download to SD card? If so can you upload to Google photos or other and then download and see if it goes to the card?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google teases ‘something special’ for Monday announcement

Designers gloriously imagine the world of 2120

iPhone 12 will have 'up to 6GB of RAM'

Comment utiliser les emojis sur un Mac ?