samsung galaxy SIII mini GT 18190N stuck in bootlo

conrail 13:58 11 Nov 2018

wifes samsung galaxy SIII mini GT 18190N is stuck in bootloop, ie samsung logo comes on the phone switches off and goes through the same process, I go googled this and came accross a few aswers, ie from a site called stack exchange; "ODIN CWM Flash ROM + Gapps wipe cache, data, dalvik cache install ROM install Gapps (this is the part which I would always skip for later - BIG mistake as Gapps missing caused the boot loop)" no idea what this means because unfortunately my phone expertise is very basic as is wife's, so we haven't updated or altered anything apart from normal updates, phone on payg as we don't use it often and is usually given to us when the kids get new phones, all help and advice appreciated

Forum Editor 15:40 14 Nov 2018

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Diversity is improving in branding - but there's still a way to go

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Les meilleurs smartphones Honor