Removing HDD from Sagem PVR DTR67320T My Sagem PV

lrkrjo 22:04 10 Oct 2017
Answered

My Sagem PVR DTR67320T still works. Hard disk drive (HDD) is noisy so I expect it to fail soon. I have opened the case and exposed the HDD. There are no obvious screws or brackets retaining the HDD. Gentle lifting or sliding does not achieve anything. Does anybody know how to remove the hard disk drive?

The HDD is a WD Caviar Blue 320gb.

lrkrjo 22:35 10 Oct 2017
Answer

Author solved the problem himself ! By careful manipulation I was able to remove the complete motherboard. The underside of the HDD was held by four T10 Torx screws. One of the screws was missing and this may explain the noisy drive.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:22 12 Oct 2017

I doubt it, personally I would replace the drive and get off any recordings before this one fails

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Turn a photo into 16-bit pixel art

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?