Hot Topics

Phone Slowing Down Really Badly

axizzz. 22:34 13 Jan 2020
Answered

my phone started slowing down so bad today that i could barely unlock it. now the touch screen and button have completely died. the phone works just fine though, plugged it in and the screen lit up. any help?

wee eddie 23:21 13 Jan 2020

Could you tell us what type of Phone you have and how old it is?

vipulrajput 06:04 21 Jan 2020

Please tell about the phone model. You can try clearing your phone memory. Unisntall the apps which are not required. Clear the cache of all the apps.

Sammy Clarkson 13:26 21 Jan 2020
Answer

First, remove the momory card if you have any inserted. Sometimes, when the memory card is full, it makes it harder for the phone to load.

If this doesn't work, check to see if you have any backgroud apps.

What I usually do when my phone starts slowing is that, I backup all important contacts to the cloud or connect my phone to the PC suite and backup. Then I do a factory reset. I do this at least once every 3 months.

axizzz. 18:36 21 Jan 2020

phone is j7 2017

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Honor unveils special edition Magic Watch 2 with artists and designers

The story behind Royal Mail's new video game stamp set

iPhone SE 2 release date, price & specs rumours

iPad Air 2020 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs