One PC not able to access the other's files

RISC OS user 11:31 23 Feb 2018

Up until a few weeks ago my wife's PC, which is on the same Network and Work Group as mine, was able to access my printer and other files on my PC via the LAN. Now she can do neither. I on the other hand can access her files and printer as before. I have checked and we are both on the same work group and use the same password. I have attached a link which shows the setting on my wife's PC which are as far as I can see are correct and as they have always been when she could access files etcetera on my PC. What do not understand is that my PC is showing is showing under Media Devices!. I set these PC's up my self originally and now cannot see what has gone wrong, Help please! click here

RISC OS user 15:14 05 Mar 2018

I will close this question as after 245 views have not had any replies!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?