Nokia 5 anyone recomend it ?

tonyq 19:00 17 Nov 2017

Thinking of buying the Nokia 5 mobile phone, wondered if any one has one and would recommend it?

martd7 20:03 17 Nov 2017

Yes ive had one for about a month cant complain,was £149 to purchase outright,

Quite a few reports say the screen lags when scrolling,only this site and the BBC sport site have I had any sort of lag

The camera I think is excellent,13 mega pixel main camera and an 8mp for the front camera

Some reviews say 3hr to charge from flat,in my experience it takes 2hours,sadly there isn't a fast charge for the Nokia 5

The screens bright and very clear,its only 720p not full HD but I cant see a difference

Ive had no problems so far

tonyq 10:50 18 Nov 2017

thank you martd7. Have ordered a blue one from John Lewis.

Govan1x 12:33 18 Nov 2017

Just a bit cheaper here but you get better warranty from John Lewis.

Click Here

tonyq 12:48 18 Nov 2017

Could have got it from AO.com for £129 but went for the 2 yr warranty from JL for the extra £10.

Govan1x 12:28 19 Nov 2017

I was on the JL site yesterday and there was a part in it that said they would price match to those of any competitors. Not sure if it was for different products or not.

Click Here

martd7 17:01 19 Nov 2017

Good price is that,when I purchased mine £149.00 was cheapest anywhere,it had dropped from £169,the Nokia 3 was £129 now £109

Forum Editor 08:23 21 Nov 2017

John Lewis will not price match any product that is offered by an online seller which doesn't have a physical presence - Amazon will not be price matched, but Argos will.

waqas ahmad 14:45 12 Dec 2017

Read the following post.I hope it will help you. click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Artist Pete Oswald on creating relatable characters & his new book

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts