Nokia 2 call hang up glitch

Richard Pentreath 12:13 19 Jun 2019

Hello My model TA-1007 on Android 7.1.1 has stopped letting me hang up on an outgoing call that has gone to voicemail. The screen goes black and cannot be opened again until the called number hangs up. Meanwhile the message audio carries on and on. I can't even shut down the phone to stop it because the button ceases to have any effect until the call is over. Occasionally there is a fleeting screen message that lasts for about 1 second before disappearing. This is driving me mad! Has it got anything to do with my phone memory getting near maxed out? Richard

martd7 12:34 19 Jun 2019

Think you should return it to where you purchased it from, Nokia's come with a 2 year warranty

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Oppo Reno 2 Z review: Hands-on

Beck album covers ranked – his best artwork from the '90s to now

MacBook Pro 13in (2019) review

Comment avoir un badge Super Fan Facebook ?