New Samsung Galaxy A tablet won't play roblox

Ryan Senkosky 22:44 08 Jan 2019

I recently just bought my daughter and galaxy A tablet & it Roblox & other Google play games lag & freeze constantly.I returned for new one but that wasn't the problem.This blows my mind because I have a cheap done that it works great on. Can someone plz explain why a cheap done works better than a $200 tablet that originally retails for $300. Is it something with this particular tablet or was I unlucky enough to get to faulty tablets in a row? Was purchased from best buy & have had bad luck with electronicsome purchased from them before.

Ryan Senkosky 22:50 08 Jan 2019

Sorry autocorrected a bunch of stuff

Ryan Senkosky 21:23 10 Jan 2019

Sorry,I'm new to forum and couldn't figure out how to edit posts. I meant have cheap old fone that works better than new samsung tablet.

wee eddie 22:14 10 Jan 2019

You cannot edit anything, once it's been posted

wee eddie 23:23 10 Jan 2019

Which Model is it, what OS and how old

Ryan Senkosky 21:37 11 Jan 2019

It's a SM-T380 2017

Ryan Senkosky 21:40 11 Jan 2019

Android 7.1 nougat os

Ryan Senkosky 21:01 15 Jan 2019

Can some one plz help me or refer me to a forum that can?

Oleg 08:32 17 Jan 2019

yes sure, why not, but you need latest version of this game

Ryan Senkosky 19:38 18 Jan 2019

I have latest version of the game. That's not the problem. Also I've had issues with other Google play games too. I don't know if it's tablet or what. I have cheap old fone that works better than this new tablet which is crazy to me. I've went through 3 tablets so far. One cheap 75$ tablet which worked horribly & two of the same Galaxy A tablets to make sure it wasn't defective tablet both of which had same problem where it freezes completely or lags. I don't know if I'm unable lucky enough to have gotten two defective tablets in a row or if the samsung galaxy A just sucks for games. If that's the case then why does a cheap fone works better. I'm considering taking back & getting Lenovo but it has same processor just different O.S. so I don't know if that'll matter. It's for my 6 yr.old daughter & I refuse to spend over 300$ on a 6 yr.old. Plz help!

Oleg 11:56 23 Jan 2019

this is very interesting, I've such a problem, you need more RAM, for this you need root your device

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The best of Gamescom 2019

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs smartphones incassables (2019)