Need a VPN for Samsung smart tv

rootwilliamson 07:17 01 Nov 2019
Answered

Can anyone tell me if it's in any way possible to use a VPN via my smart tv? I have a Samsung smart tv, and I'd like to watch geo restricted content via my TV, if possible.

For example, if I want to watch something via Kodi. But I know the Kodi app is on the TV itself, so I'm not using a browser to try and go via a VPN.

Similarly, if I want to watch TV channel directly on my TV using a VPN, would this be possible at all also?

I have fiber optic broadband, with the TP-link router, so I'm not assured there's a way to VPN all traffic that goes through the router so that, basically, all devices connected to it are via a VPN?

Any help hugely appreciated.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:57 01 Nov 2019
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:59 01 Nov 2019
Answer

and just for TV click here

rootwilliamson 10:33 04 Nov 2019

I read both review sites and the proprivacy strongly recommended to use Nord VPN. But everyone knows that Nord was hacked and in latest news, Nord users' passwords exposed in mass credential.

I already search on Google and get few review sites and service provider, some of them I mention below.

click here suggest me which one is best.

href

Please

rootwilliamson 10:35 04 Nov 2019

The other service provider click here

LucyHales16 11:19 06 Nov 2019

I have been using purevpn on my smart tv since 2 years and haven't had any issues. They have an android tv app that works on all the android tv boxes and tv platforms.

Govan1x 11:13 20 Nov 2019

Maybe spam from thread poster.FE will be looking into it.

dalenereddy 11:14 21 Nov 2019

Many live events and shows such as UFC or boxing and Game of Thrones etc are only available online in certain locations. However, you can easily circumvent this issue by using to a VPN, gain instant access to live sporting event check this here is a solution

wee eddie 11:21 21 Nov 2019

FE, please check dale out

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best TV streaming services: Netflix vs Amazon Prime vs Disney+ and more

The art projects making this 2019 General Election more bearable

Best Apple tech gifts for Christmas 2019

R├ępondez au sondage Tech Advisor 2019 et gagnez un Galaxy Note 10