My Lenovo Yoga Pro is a Mess!

morddwyd 07:43 10 Aug 2019

The on screen keyboard disappeared (only voice input available) and when I tried to to reselect in "Language and Input" I get "Unfortunately com.settins.andoid has stopped working".

Clearing cache and so on didn't work o I reluctantly went for a factory reset, but I can only get a garbled restore screen.

Any help would b appreciated

Oh for he days when you could just take the battery out!

I seem to remember a method of simultaneously pressing the home and peer buttons but can't remember details.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:04 10 Aug 2019

Turn off your computer Next to the power button (on the right hand side), there is a little, small button. Press this button. This button is called the OKR (one key recovery) button. On boot, you will be prompted with about 4 option. Select the option that says recovery (or one key recovery). Its the last item on the menu

Follow the on-screen prompts. from then on.

nateliv 17:53 10 Aug 2019

I've spent a couple of days working at this, changing drivers, running in stripped-down mode with all non-essential services switched off. No change. I've found several microsoft forums of people with this computer experiencing this issue, the bizarre thing is that for different people the issue occured after different windows upgrades. I wonder if that is country-related? However, it has occured at some point and always after a windows 10 upgrade.

I find it unacceptable that the systm has this vulnerability, and obviosuly needs some drivers updated, when its only 2 years old.

morddwyd 09:18 11 Aug 2019

I'm afraid I have once again been guilty of insufficient/incorrect information.

The device is a Lenovo YOGA 2 Pro 13.3 inch Convertible, without a keyboard, running android.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Witcher 3 (Switch) Preview

Classic posters from Cuba's Golden Age celebrate cinema and revolution

New iPhone 11 (2019) release date, price & specs rumours

Comment télécharger des films et séries Amazon Prime Video ?