LG V20 signal issues. How To Fix?

TheGenii 20:39 22 Jan 2018

Hi guys,

Just purchased a brand new AT&T unlocked LG V20 phone. It was network unlocked by the previous owner and that's the only time they used the phone before selling it. I am an AT&T user so I figured the phone would still work fine for me.

Upon getting the phone, signal in my house has become extremely spotty. With my old Galaxy S6 I always had at least two bars of signal and always had 4G LTE.

Sometimes it will be connected to the AT&T network and sometimes you won't see the AT&T letters listed at the top left of the phone, but youll have 2 bars of signal. When this happens and I try to check my e-mail or use data, I get a message saying Network Unavailable. The phone often seems to change towers and sometimes will display the AT&T letters at the top left of the screen and sometimes won't. When it doesn't it says Network Unknown. I am using my old sim card from my Galaxy S6. It's a two year old sim card. I contacted AT&T about the issue and they are sending me a brand new SIM card for the phone. I just have to activate it upon arrival by calling them. I've checked APN settings and they are still set properly for the AT&T network. I've tried a factory reset, turning airplane mode on and off, and even signal booster apps. Nothing has worked. Ive been trying methods here on this article:

click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Amazon Prime Day 2018: Best Deals & Launches

The Huawei P20 Pro is the best phone for artists, designers and photographers

The best Amazon Prime Day Apple deals 2018

TV & Streaming : comment regarder la Supercoupe d’Espagne ?