Is it possible to print from my phone

ponytail 13:23 13 Nov 2017

I was wondering if I can print from my phone the phone is a Samsung J3 and the printer is a Brother DCP-J315W.I have clicked on print on the phone but all I get is searching for printer so am presuming they need pairing.Any advice appreciated.

Jollyjohn 15:36 13 Nov 2017

Your printer needs to support "Airprint" Go here click here and ask the question on live chat.

ponytail 16:30 13 Nov 2017

Thank's jollyjohn have clicked on your link but seem unable to find a option for live chat although I seem to remember using the live chat before some time.

BRYNIT 17:11 13 Nov 2017

Have a look at CLICK HERE may help

ponytail 16:44 22 Nov 2017

It hardly seems worth while as it will not print Hotmail emails and none of the documents on my laptop appear on the phone when I click on print then files.It only prints Gmail mail which I do not use any more though used to.

Annie007 09:11 04 Dec 2017

If you need technical help from the end of Hotmail technical support team, click here and get the best solution on live chat.

Annie007 09:12 04 Dec 2017

If you need technical help from the end of Hotmail technical support team, click here and get the best solution on live chat.

1]: [click here

wee eddie 09:31 04 Dec 2017

Annie's a Spammer ~ FE told

polymath 22:23 06 Dec 2017

Is there a Brother phone app for your model?

polymath 10:44 07 Dec 2017

Sorry, wasn't thinking, and didn't spot Brynit's Play Store link! Is it over a wifi network that you're trying to print? (If so, it's possible I could help a bit, as that's how I print from Android phone to my Canon printer).

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Turn a photo into 16-bit pixel art

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment suivre le parcours du père Noël ?