I managed to download an app called Showbox on my phone, which as I understand it, enables you to watch movies on your mobile phone. Is that correct?
I am not very tech savvy, so was wondering if any of you kind folk out there would answer some of the questions that I have:
1. How do I find out that I have downloaded the app correctly?
2. When I touch the Showbox icon (which shows a photo of a human eye), how do I use it to find films that I want to watch?
3. Once I find a suitable film, how do I download it on to the phone?
4. Would that use a lot of memory and would I need some sort of memory card?
5. If I wanted to watch the downloaded film on a normal TV, how do I connect my phone to the TV?
Thanks very much in advance for your responses.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.