How do I send a tweet on twitter

ponytail 14:24 03 Dec 2018

I have a twitter account but have never sent a tweet.Have just tried to send one to the car dealer I bought our car from but after typing the tweet am not sure how to send it.What is the correct procedure to send a tweet.Thanks.

difarn 15:21 03 Dec 2018

Isn't there a "reply" button by the text box in which you have composed your message?

click here

MJS WARLORD 15:45 03 Dec 2018

search and "follow" the person then click on tweet icon , most ppl think you just type the name , that's wrong you do @the name and as you start to put the name of the person it will find similar the same as email address books do , once @NAME appears type msg then send it.

Forum Editor 16:25 03 Dec 2018

Moved to Digital Home and Smartphones Help from Tech Helproom.

MJS WARLORD 17:31 03 Dec 2018

I forgot to say that somewhere in the settings their is the option to send a private tweet to somebody so that no other followers of the same person can read it , but cant remember where it is , maybe somebody else reading this can tell you.

ponytail 09:01 04 Dec 2018

Thanks for the replies but here is what I did. Entered Motorline Hyundai Gatwick in Goole Then clicked on Contact us in Gatwick Clicked on Twitter icon in top R/ corner Clicked on Tweet tab composed tweet But tweet tab bottom right is not lit up or not available so cannot send tweet Have I done it correctly.

ponytail 14:46 05 Dec 2018

I have now worked out to send a tweet but not sure of or where I can view the replies can someone explain where I go to to find any replies.

john bunyan 15:01 05 Dec 2018

Get a teenager to come and show you!

ponytail 11:17 09 Dec 2018

Thanks john bunyan will ask my son next time he visits as he is supposed to know about these things.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Artist Yippie Hey on 3D printing a futuristic magazine cover

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comparatif : PS4 vs Nintendo Switch