Honestly, which of these is best ?

epicbunnyman 17:43 25 May 2019

Alright so my old iPhone 5 just broke and I need to get a new phone. I've been looking into the:

• Mi 8 Lite
  • Zenfone 5 (ZE620KL)
  • Honor 20 lite

I was wondering which one you think is best? For me far and away the most important thing on my phone is the camera, particularly the rear camera. Which one has the best? Taking into account AI and stuff. I don't really care much about charging speed or storage. Speed and resolution is kinda important I guess, but again the Camera quality is what I'm looking out for

It doesn't have to be one of these phones, if you know a better alternative at a similar price point I would be interested in hearing about it, I am willing to spend a bit more. Thanks in advance !

lotvic 22:02 25 May 2019

TechAdvisor phone reviews click here

Menzie 15:42 06 Aug 2019

The "best" depends on what you are after. One may have a better screen, one might have a better camera. See which has the best feature that you value the most and choose from that.

polymath 11:05 07 Aug 2019

Maybe look at Motorola? I'm not up to date on the models, but chose my Moto G 2015 4 years ago primarily on the camera and faithful colour capture, and it seems as good as my Lumix DMC-TZ8 camera (a highish-end consumer compact). The phone also has a very useful widescreen option, lighter/darker controls, etc and can capture what I see, including clouds (and I'm an artist).

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 review

Inside the new Apple Mac Pro: an in-depth look at Apple’s most powerful hardware yet

MacBook Pro 16in review: Hands-on

Apple MacBook Pro 16 pouces : prix et fiche technique