Ho Can I Email Skype?

morddwyd 08:53 07 Apr 2018

There are several credits missing from my Skype account.

Their customer support retires security check I can neither see nor hear.

Any body have an email address or something?

Govan1x 17:11 07 Apr 2018

I had a quick look and could not find a way of doing it.

But you are not alone questions from others wanting to contact them.

Click here

morddwyd 09:18 08 Apr 2018

Thanks.

It's getting serious. There is over £100 missing, and no way I can chase it. I received the email acknowledgement, and it shows in my payments record, but not in my credit available.

I'm loath to involve lawyers for just £00, but I don't want to write it off either.

Are Skype covered by Ofcom? That might be a path to try.

mrcalif 10:38 08 Apr 2018

Online support form Click Here

Govan1x 14:07 08 Apr 2018

This from mrcalif's click here. probably not what you are looking for though.

Click here

Forum Editor 22:28 08 Apr 2018

Do you have more than one Microsoft account? Sometimes, people find that they are signed in to a different account to the one where their Skype credits are stored.

morddwyd 09:01 09 Apr 2018

Thanks for the links but they all end up asking for a captcha which I can neither read nor hear.

FE

This is quite possible, and is one of the possible explanations in th knowledgebase.

I was already registered with Skype before MS took them over, and also with MS Office.

However, with no way of contacting MS without captcha I can't check.

To paraphrase another thread, I'm all for security but .....!

morddwyd 12:27 09 Apr 2018

I should nave mentioned that all the credits were made via the Skype app on my Galaxy Note Pro, which is what I normally use for Skypr,and the credits show in the payment record on the device.

morddwyd 09:55 13 Apr 2018

Does nobody at all nave an email address or telephone number for Skype or even Microsoft so that I can contact the Helpline?

Forum Editor 10:42 13 Apr 2018

"I was already registered with Skype before MS took them over, and also with MS Office."

It sounds as though you might have two accounts. You could try talking to Microsoft in Reading on 0344 800 2400. If they can't help you directly, they'll probably be able to point you in the right direction.

morddwyd 12:00 13 Apr 2018

Thanks FE.

That' just what I wanted. They should at least be able to give me a steer.

I'll keep you posted.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nintendo Labo review: Hands-on

The best smart speaker: Apple HomePod vs Google Home vs Amazon Echo

Les meilleurs SSD (2018)