Help Needed...Samsung smart switch questions

julius44 19:39 05 Jun 2017

Hello and good evening to you all. I am hoping that I can get some help/answers to some questions that I have about Samsung smart switch please.

Ok here we go, I currently have the great samsung galaxy S7 Edge, and I am in the process of getting the samsung S8 plus probably by the weekend, and I have some questions please. I am intending to use samsung smart switch to transfer my stuff from the s7 edge to the s8 plus.....BUT I need clarification on a few things first. I have a 128gb sd card that has loads of pics, and it also has apps on it, and family videos too. Do I first insert my 128gb microsd card into my S8 plus fone BEFORE i start the tranfser or do i leave it in the S7 edge??

Also I only have 1 simcard for my current S7 edge....so before I start the transfer do i keep my simcard in my s7 edge or insert into the s8 BEFORE I start the tranfer? I have been on youtube and all the vidoes dont mention micro sd card or which fone to insert the simcard. I hope I am making perfect sense? Just that i dont wanna mess it up when i am doing the tranfer. Many thanks Jules

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What to do if you're affected by the Intel Foreshadow flaw

A new magazine aims to educate kids about food with some very edgy artwork

iMac at 20: 10 iMac facts and history in pictures

Comment arrĂȘter la lecture automatique sur Netflix ?