Gmail passwords for three devices

Nenad 15:51 16 Mar 2018

Hi,I would like to arrange passwords, etc to my Gmail account which is viewed on my PC, android tablet and my phone. At present Gmail is opened on my PC via my phone but both the phone and tablet can be viewed without using the phone. I would like all three devices to be private. Is it possible to set this up with Gmail? Thanks

rdave13 23:47 16 Mar 2018

Not sure what you mean but Gmail can be logged out of on any device. That means you will have to log in again on any device you have logged out of to view emails. Just closing Gmail doesn't work.

Nenad 15:14 30 Mar 2018

Thanks for your reply but I have now solved the problem by installing another email system for certain emails.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple