Digital Camcorder what features are important

johnincrete 10:58 30 May 2019

I need to replace my old tape-based video recorder with a digital one. I have seen one on Amazon and its details are:

★FHD 1080P 30FPS 24.0MP Camcorder: FHD 1080P at 30fps video resolution and 24.0 MP image resolution.8megapixels CMOS image sensor. 3.0 inch IPS LCD touch screen 270° rotation (16:9).16 X Digital Zoom.support HD output,SD/SDHC,USB 2.0,support camera tripod/MIC intput/Continuous shooting/Face Detection/Anti-shake/beauty function,self-timer, pause function and webcam function. ★IR Night vision function: There are two piece of IR light built in the camera lens,and the light working distance can reach 3M which suppose you to take black-and-white photos and videos,record every moment you want to capture event in the dark night. Therefore, it is a great choice for those who likes finder-enthusiasts or ghost hunting. ★Remote Control and Webcam: There is a HDMI cable included in the package. Therefore, all the controls can be accessed through physical or remote controller buttons. no members are excluded from the group photo and no more asking people around to take photos for you.This vlogging camera with remote control can work as webcam.Moreover.It is great for Youtube and you can share your life anytime and anywhere. ★External Microphone: The Vlogging camera come with external stereo microphone,and this video camcorder also comes with a hot shoe interface that can be used to install a microphone depending on your needs.High-quality microphone is very useful in conference ,symposium,media interview, speech,course record and film.The microphone use X-Y stereo Pickup Technology,Low Cut Filter to reduce noise. ★ Recording While Charging: 12.5(L) x5.8(H) x5.7(W)CM,portable mini camera.The volgging camera supports charge when you are recording, You can take it anywhere and anytime, perfect to record precious moments at home and outdoor. 30-Days Replacement or Refund Warranty,1 Year Limited Warranty, 24hrs Friendly Customer Service.

Can anyone suggest which features are the ones to look for? Much of the recording I want to be able to edit using my existing video editor and then publish it on Facebook and/or YouTube.
Thanks

WhirlingRound 20:26 09 Jun 2019

Hi. What does your existing set up consist of?

WhirlingRound 17:50 27 Jun 2019

Found anything suitable?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Nest Hub Max review

Lena Vargas on bringing life, fun and adventure to her art

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

French Days 2019 : dates, sites participants & bons plans