Best reliable/good quality pc for beginning player

Lewsain 21:33 22 Sep 2015

So i have been looking around the internet for a decent, but reasonably cheap gaming pc. I found a few, but as i am new to the scene i dont know which pc's are best value for money while having reasonably good specs and being able to run games like bf4 and arma. I don't want to "splash the cash" and go all out for a top end pc, just want one that does the job and doesn't moan while doing so. Budget is around £600 knowing that a pc below that will only just about get me decent quality, and also needing a monitor and mouse+keyboard. I found this one (click here but i'm not entirely sure. Thanks in advance for recommendations and advice! :)

o2customerservice 09:56 23 Sep 2015

Digital Storm Bolt II

Sporting an attractive chassis with powerful parts tucked beneath, the Digital Storm Bolt II is a small-form-factor gaming desktop that aims to deliver big power. This versatile tower ($2,664 as reviewed, $1,725 starting price) packs a speedy Intel Core i7 processor, a robust Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 graphics card and an elegant chassis built for maximum ventilation and high upgradability. The Bolt II is built to do it all for gamers, and it does just that.

VERDICT : The Digital Storm Bolt II is a sleek, powerful and highly customizable gaming desktop.

wee eddie 10:55 23 Sep 2015

Spam - FE told

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Officially Launches In The UK

Moving Brands on 20 years of bringing life to brands - and keeping their brand socially responsible

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleurs écouteurs et casques Bluetooth (2018)