Best mid-range iPhone for Photography

Emily Syrus 12:42 28 Nov 2018

What You Think is the is the best iPhone for photography? Looking forward for a positive response.

QuizMan 12:44 28 Nov 2018

I don't know about mid-range, but a professional photographic friend of mine swears by his iPhone 7.

Emily Syrus 12:47 28 Nov 2018

is iPhone 7 have dual rear camera?

Forum Editor 14:31 28 Nov 2018

The iPhone 7 Plus has the same (28mm-equivalent)12-megapixel lens as the iPhone 7, but it also has a second 12-megapixel telephoto lens.

BT 17:37 28 Nov 2018

..12-megapixel lens..

Really. Surely its the sensor that determines the pixel count not the lens.

amyleah 05:18 29 Nov 2018

I agree that 7 Plus is very good iphone for photography lovers. I am also using the the same phone for 1 year.

Emily Syrus 05:37 29 Nov 2018

Great. Then i Should go with this phone. Can you guys do me another favour? Can you tell me should I buy new one? or second-hand?

amyleah 05:50 29 Nov 2018

Well, Obviously New is the best. But if your budget is tight then you can opt for secondhand or refurb iphone. Bur before getting secondhand phone complexly check it.

Emily Syrus 06:02 29 Nov 2018

so nice of you. Can u share me some places from where i can get one? or from where u get yours?

amyleah 06:14 29 Nov 2018

Sure. if you need from Apple, you can buy from here but if you have low budget then can get secondhand iPhone 7 plus from here. I personally bought from it. But remember for secondhand phone always ask for warranty.

Emily Syrus 06:30 29 Nov 2018

thanks alot. i think I should try Apple first.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Artist Yippie Hey on 3D printing a futuristic magazine cover

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comparatif : PS4 vs Nintendo Switch