American telephone ring

  Graham ® 14:46 08 May 2006

I quite like the single long ring of US telephones. Anyone know of a convertor for a UK phone? I know the ring comes from the exchange, so I guess it would have to be powered and approved.

  Graham ® 14:48 08 May 2006

convertor = converter :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iMac Pro review

Illustrator of witty, relatable Instagram comics Julia Bernhard touches on our humble moments

iMac Pro review

Quelle est la meilleure application de podcast pour Android (2018) ?