Advice on changing my phone

ponytail 12:19 14 Dec 2015

I would like to get the following phone... Sim Free Apple iPhone 5S 16GB Mobile Phone - Silver.

The contract on my current phone has finished and I went to a local store which sells second Hand/refurbished phones with a years guarantee..What I want to know is if I bought one of these phones and put my sim card in it would my monthly bill still be the same and what about usage limits.At present I am with Tesco Mobile and only pay about £13 per month.

john bunyan 19:24 15 Dec 2015

Last week I bought, from a very reliable local repair man .a good condition iPhone 5s, 16 Gig, for my wife. I paid £150 plus £10 for a tough screen cover and case. It was, importantly, unlocked. Several of my family have switched to Giff Gaff as a SIM provider. They do a rolling monthly contract - a "goodybag". I have a £10 a month one with 500 minutes (I never use that amount), unlimited texts and 1Gig downloads - again as I mostly use that part on wi fi, I find that plenty. I could probably get away with a £7.50 a month package with 300 mins. Giff Gaff use the O2 system so one could get away with an iPhone locked to them, but I prefer an unlocked one. -Do ensure it is genuinely unlocked or Apple may block it at the next Ios update if it is "Jailbroken"

Game also offer such phones with a 1 year guarantee.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

2019's best up-and-coming illustrators

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comment utiliser une manette PS4 ou Xbox One sur votre Mac ?