Hot Topics

xp Pro Epson P50. Epson program not print onto

pbo 22:11 07 May 2020

I am using my xp pro and my printer is Epson P50. I. can print straight onto the disk, but the colour quality has never been great now It is so faint it is not worth me. bothering. Really disopointeing. I know the printer is fine I can print pictures but when it comes to using the epson soft wear to print onto this disk no luck. I have ink doing the correct thing but do not know where I am going wrong. I only understand the basic can anyone help please.

first time in years I have used this forum I have gone under a different name and email so I hope I am doing it correctly and hopefully can and will get some replies. I am a slow learner not the easiest person to teach but hopefully someone can help me

wee eddie 23:34 07 May 2020

Are you using inkjet printable CDs. You know, the ones with the 'white' side

HondaMan 12:31 10 May 2020

You could try a thing called "printfab". I used it on my Canon IP8500 runs ing under MacOS Mojave and it really improved things.

Do let me know how you get on please.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 review

Landscape Illustration tips from leading illustrators

New MacBook Air could be coming soon

Comment connecter une Nintendo Switch à un pc portable ?