wireless k/board & mouse

joe95 14:32 26 Aug 2005

Can anyone recommend a good wireless keyboard and mouse for about £30.
Thanks.

pj123 14:56 26 Aug 2005

Don't do it mate. I have 5 clients who tried and got so much hassle they have all now switched back to wired kboard and mouse.

But if you insist try: click here

some within your price range and some not.

The Kestrel 16:06 26 Aug 2005

Have you got a Staples store near by? If you have, they are offering a Belkin wireless keyboard and optical mouse for half price, £14.99, over the Bank Holiday weekend. I am off there to get one myself!!!

tenplus1 16:06 26 Aug 2005

Check out this site, under Hardware they are selling the following:

The Simpsons Wireless Keyboard and Scroll-Mouse £15

E-mail the guy for a sale...

tenplus1 16:07 26 Aug 2005

er... forgot the link, sorry... here it is:

click here

Stuartli 16:36 26 Aug 2005

One or two other outlets as well as Staples are doing the Belkin set which has been mentioned or your local Lidl may still have the similar Silvercrest set at £19.99 (rebadged A4Tech products).

The Belkin one would be the one to go for although I've found my Silvercrest keyboard and mouse to be excellent.

Stuartli 16:39 26 Aug 2005

One or two other outlets as well as Staples are doing the Belkin set which has been mentioned or your local Lidl may still have the similar Silvercrest set at £19.99 (rebadged A4Tech products).

The Belkin one would be the one to go for although I've found my Silvercrest keyboard and mouse to be excellent.

Stuartli 16:43 26 Aug 2005

pj123 17:32 26 Aug 2005

OK, I heard you the first time?

shizzy 21:44 26 Aug 2005

We have two of these and although my mouse click is a bit noisey (the other one isn't) I wouldn't go back to wired. Can't type very good but love the keyboard. Batteries last well. Free delivery.

shizzy 21:46 26 Aug 2005

Sorry
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?