Where is the safest and best place to sell these?

rickf 08:19 23 Oct 2003

I want to sell the following because my eyes are bigger than my stamoch, a habit I am trying to curb. I am a sucker where IT technology is concerened All brand new.
Netgear DG814 modem router
Portable LCD DVD player and TV with in-car attachments and more.I am asking because it seems such a hassle to sell through Amazon. ebay etc. Thanks

rickf 09:17 23 Oct 2003

Can't do Comp Fair as I am not a trader. Just an enthussiat. Bought things when I should not have and not really needed. Thanks anyway.

rickf 10:38 23 Oct 2003

Good to know Mike. Will probably have to try there or Amazon. Thanks all for suggestions.

Stuartli 14:03 23 Oct 2003

Or a cheap ad in local newsagents or shops - but only give a telephone number to avoid unwanted visitors for such attractive goods...:-)

rickf 08:35 24 Oct 2003

I find your response very offensive. Why is FE allowing to get away with it on a consistent basis? Lesser offensive remarks have been taken out.May I suggest that you might have a slight problem with yourself.If you can't post a constructive response keep it to yourself. If you are sad and lonely with nothing better to do, go and join a social club or are you too unconfident to show yourself apart from making snide remarks on this forum behind a computer. I posted this in good faith and I don't need to be insulted by the likes of you.

Forum Editor 14:52 24 Oct 2003

There is nothing 'offensive' in the post, but I can't say the same for your response, which is antagonistic to say the least. Let the world take a turn, and realise that what was said was merely a humorous reaction to the obvious value of the items.

I'm not allowing anyone to 'get away' with anything here, and I think that in the circumstances the best thing to do is lock the thread - it's Friday, and the evening approaches.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Home Hub review

50 Cent is Iron Man in these comic book cover reissues of hip hop classics

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Mac : comment forcer la fermeture d’une application ?