where to buy compressed air cans?

  BeForU 21:45 21 Sep 2003

hello! does anybody know where to buy some compressed air cans used for blowing away dust on computer components! havent had any luck looking at a few stores so am wondering if theres a place to get some online?

  holligan 21:52 21 Sep 2003

iam after some two.

  powerless 21:55 21 Sep 2003

PC World.

  muppetmark 21:55 21 Sep 2003

My local Comet has them, but not PC World

  Doogie Howser 21:56 21 Sep 2003

Have you tried Jessop?

  Doogie Howser 21:57 21 Sep 2003

Sorry, should have been Jessops (as in the camera shops).

  Luca M 22:19 21 Sep 2003

I have seen them in Argos, Staples, Pc World, Currys, Dixons, Office World. I hope this is of some help to you.

  GANDALF <|:-)> 23:24 21 Sep 2003

Any decent camera shop. Kenair is the most popular.


  Murray 23:58 21 Sep 2003

rather than blowing the air around your case (as I guess you'll want to do) how about removing it. I think Hoover (TM) do a good range of appliances for this very purpose.

  mosie 00:03 22 Sep 2003

I have seen them in my local Tesco's. Happy hunting

  Djohn 00:39 22 Sep 2003

Bought one from PC World two weeks back, to be honest I can blow harder myself! It is their own brand. Don't know if they are all the same or if I got a faulty one. j.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Motorola Moto G6 review: Hands-on

The best smart speaker: Apple HomePod vs Google Home vs Amazon Echo

Les meilleurs jeux gratuits pour Mac (2018)