Vodaphone repair of samsung S4 mini

Ant55 21:10 15 Nov 2016

Hi. My Samsung S4 mini was continuously switching off and on and is according to owners reports on internet is a very common on button failure. I took it into the vodaphone shop and told was under warranty. Asked for lend phone, but told non available. 5 days later, i popped into shop only to be told that the rear of screen was cracked and there would be a £ 78.00 charge. The screen WAS working fine when showed to assistant and i feel I'm being lied too. What should i do ?

Forum Editor 19:43 16 Nov 2016

Unfortunately, unless you have any evidence to support your claim that the screen was OK, you don't have any way to prove your case.

You can try arguing the point with the manager, but if he/she doesn't accept your version of events, you'll have to put this down to experience, despite your feeling that you are being lied to.

If you ever take an item in for repair again, make sure that you get a receipt that records its condition. Most good retailers will provide that, if you ask.

HondaMan 08:50 17 Nov 2016

The problem with that, FE, is that a lot of shops refuse to give that kind of receipt.

alanrwood 09:36 17 Nov 2016

Then if possible take it elsewhere for repair.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 release date & specs

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2019 is 'Living Coral'

Can Macs Get Viruses & Do Macs Need Antivirus Software?

Comment baisser votre ping ?