Time extended warranty refund

Robbiecollie 13:42 09 Apr 2005

Having purchesed a time p/c over fours years ago which has been satisfactory in this time I also took out a 4 four year service contract which at the end of the contract refunded all your money if no claims were made which is the case.Having returned the completed forms on 22 Jan 2005 am still awaiting refund(£513)Having several time contacted time about this and was told that the refund was in hand I think ten weeks is a long while to wait.

MichelleC 14:49 09 Apr 2005

I'd advise writing to Time (a specific person is preferable so you can send letter special delivery as they have to sign for it), giving them reasonable time to reply, say 10 days or else you will take them to small claims court. If they still ignore you you can do it online click here It costs about 25 pounds.

pj123 15:14 09 Apr 2005

Alternatively, contact Darren Warren who is the Time Rep on this Forum. His email address is: [email protected]

He may be able to speed it up or at least, give you some feedback.

spuds 21:21 09 Apr 2005

This may help click here

Total Care Support 09:51 11 Apr 2005

Hi Robbiecollie

Please do do as the others have suggested

Drop me an email and I can look into this for you, please ensure that you include your account number, order number and /or invoice postcode.

Ideally if you have redemption number as well that could assist me.

Best regards

Daniel Warren,
Granville Technology,
[email protected]

Robbiecollie 12:47 15 Apr 2005

Thanks Daniel for your help in this matter received cheque this morning

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Inside the iMac Pro - Apple's most powerful Mac yet

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Comment nettoyer Windows et optimiser son PC gratuitement ?