Ok, this is a tough one which I hope someone will have an answer.
I require a Sat Nav app to be installed on the Nexus 7 tablet. (Taking note that there is no external comms whist tablet is in car. i.e. no Sim card but has GPS. Has Wi-Fi to install App & updates etc.)
My requirements are as follows:
1. To be able to store 2000+ favourite locations.
2. Ease of saving a location. On CoPilot or my Garmin Sat Nav unit you touch the vehicle on the map & you are offered to save the location immediately. BTW. Tom Tom can't do it this easy.
3. POI. When looking for nearby petrol stations they should be listed with the brand name, i.e. BP, Shell etc. BTW Again this is something Tom Tom doesn't do.
4. Speed Camera database to be included.
5. Calculate a route with multiple locations, given a starting point and a destination point. Then able to either optimize the route for shortest time or distance.
6. And lastly, but not too critical, to have 'Avoidances' such as U-Turns, Motorways etc.
There we have it. Probably not possible to find such a program but maybe Iv'e missed it. I have found that CoPilot is the nearest but amazingly it can only save up to 150 favourites. Apart from that it satisfies every criteria.