Returning a laptop bought online

Gordon Freeman 08:48 23 Sep 2019
Answered

Hi, grateful if someone can assist with some advice. I bought a laptop end August thru ebuyer, it's an i5 laptop.

I've obviously opened it, used it & loaded ms office on it, but I'm not totally happy with it so wanted to know where I stood about returning it for a full refund?

I thought I'd ask on here before approaching ebuyer.

I've read on their site about a 14 days cooling off period, but I've gone past that, so am a bit unsure where I stand. Thanks in advance.

mrgrumpy 18:23 24 Sep 2019

for the record some companies are pretty keen on returns for whatever reason. 10 years ago I bought my very last ready built pc from a well known major high street retailer , I had only had it for a few days but they still insisted it went away for repair.

Ever since then I have always bought custom built pc's and never had a problem with sorting problems out , only 1 of 3 machines had a minor fault.

CamilaSaunders 07:33 23 Oct 2019

There is nothing to feel bad about, what you can do is selling the existing laptop and then buying a new one with latest features.I hope this will help!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 review

Best Black Friday deals for designers and artists 2019

macOS Catalina: Latest Version, Updates, Problems, Fixes & Features

Les meilleurs téléphones Android (à moins de 600 €)