Online pc shops that offer finance

PhillyG76 21:36 22 Mar 2019

Sorry I’m not sure if this is the correct forum to use.

I’m just after recommendations for an online company who offer good finance packages, as I plan of getting a GPU on finance. I was considering Ebuyer as have used them for buying things outright. And there monthly payments looked good, but not sure if I can afford the deposit. But found (I think it was) Overclockers or Aria, don’t necessarily require deposits and also you can stretch it out over 4 years. Ideally I’d like it to be less time but not sure if I could afford too big a deposit. But maybe there’s some companies that I’ve never heard of. My main concern is the online retailers are separate from the finance companies so it’s hard to get much information. Such as can u specify when they take the payments. Anyway thanks in advance for your recommendations

Forum Editor 22:26 22 Mar 2019

Moved to Consumer rights advice from Speakers Corner.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi A3 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours

Kristof Davos on how he designed this summer's must-have watch

Best Apple Deals of Amazon Prime Day 2019

Les 12 trucs et astuces Facebook Messenger à connaître